Seminar / 06/24/2019 - 06/25/2019, Day 1: 09:45am - 5:30pm | Day 2: 08:45am - 03:30pm
Ecodesign Learning Factory
The Ecodesign Learning Factory is a training open for professionals and teachers which aims to convey methods and tools to enable participants to design products and services for a circular economy.
The Ecodesign Learning Factory is a practical, creative and interdisciplinary two-day training. During the training you will learn how to develop a circular system and circular business model for a product by following a user-centric ecodesign process. You will use effective ecodesign methods and practices to develop a meaningful product for users, while minimizing its environmental footprint.
Training for individuals
In future, a two day training will be offered twice a year for individual participants.
- Introduction into ecodesign and circular economy
- Creative, innovative and fun learning approach
- Methods are easy to apply in your daily work
Training for institutions / companies
In case you are interested in a training within your company, your organization, your association or other interest groups, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss the content and conditions.
- Stay competitive – profit from the chances of the Circular Economy
- Use ecodesign as innovation driver – you will be a forerunner
- Optimize processes, products and services and thus save costs