Symposium / September 26, 2022 - September 29, 2022
33rd European Symposium on Reliability of Electron Devices Failure Physics and Analysis (ESREF 2022)
ESREF 2022, the 33th European Symposium on Reliability of Electron Devices, Failure Physics and Analysis, will take place in Berlin (Germany) from 26th to 29th September 2022 at the H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz. This international symposium continues to focus on recent developments and future perspectives in quality and reliability management of materials, devices and circuits for micro-, nano-, and optoelectronics. It provides a European forum for developing all aspects of reliability management and innovative analysis techniques for present and future electronic applications.
Scope of conference
- Automotive electronics reliability
- Reliability of nano- and microelectronic
- Reliability of power electronics for energy efficiency and industrial applications
- Reliability of photonics and MEMS
- Security and safety
- Innovative failure diagnostics and quality control
- Reliability concepts and modelling
- Reliability of wide-bandgap devices
- Advanced packaging and interconnections reliability for power devices
- Reliability for technology sovereignty
- Reliability for the connected wold (Smart Sensors, Smart Grid, High Performance Computing and Wireless Applications)
- Extreme environments and radiation
- Reliability for green electronics
- KI based reliability assessment and condition monitoring
We have put together a high-class program with presentations covering innovative research on failure mechanisms of electronics by means of failure analysis, measurement, characterisation and modelling. The focus of the program is on device, package and system level reliability for different applications. Please check out our program here.
In addition, three tutorials on modern reliability concepts, model-based reliability analysis and the influence of cosmic radiation will be held on September 26. You can find more information about the tutorials here.
PhD students can not only attend the ESREF conference but also, for an additional fee, the APPLAUSE Heterogeneous Integration Summer School, which will take place on September 29-30.
We are delighted to welcome exhibitors from all over the world who will be showcasing their services and products at ESREF 2022. Discover the exhibitors presenting their products and innovations at ESREF 2022.