Conference / September 11, 2024 - September 13, 2024
IEEE ESTC 2024 comes to Berlin!
The 10th IEEE Electronics System-Integration Technology Conference will be taking place in Berlin from September 11-13, 2024. IEEE ESTC is the premier international event in the field of electronics packaging and system integration, including their application in industry. The conference is organized every two years in Europe and is sponsored by IEEE-EPS in association with IMAPS Europe.
This year’s conference is chaired by IZM-group leader and panel-level packaging expert Dr. Tanja Braun.
Call for papers and range of topics
If you are interested in presenting a paper or a poster at the conference, please submit your abstract with a maximum of 500 words by March 1st, 2024! All abstracts will undergo a double-blind review process. Please download the call for papers here. The abstract template and further information on the abstract submission process are available at www.estc-conference.net/submissions/.
Topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Advanced Packaging
- Materials for Interconnects and Packaging
- Optoelectronic Systems Packaging
- Assembly and Manufacturing Technologies
- Design Tools and Modeling
- Power Electronics System Packaging
- Advanced Technologies for Emerging Systems
- Reliability of Electronic Devices and Systems
- Flexible, Printed and Hybrid Electronics
- RF, mm-wave and THz Systems Packaging
Proceedings and Publication in IEEE Xplore
As in previous years, the conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings and be available in the IEEE Xplore database after the conference.