Deposition & structuring of thin-film metals and ALD-ceramics
Implantable electronic devices require robust and reliable interconnections between internal components and to the living tissue. In the Technologies for Bioelectronics group we offer a multitude of methods for realizing such interconnections on a variety of soft and rigid substrates including:
- Sputtering - CREAMET© 500 S3
- Pulsed DC magnetron sputtering of Au, Pt & Ti
- Sample surface treatment via RF plasma or DC glow discharge.
- Up to 200 mm wafer processing
- Gold Electroplating
- Variety of substrates up to 200 mm wafer
- Soft flexible gold for flex circuitry
- Wet etching of Au and Ti
- Reactive Ion Etching of Au and Ti
- Maskless Lithography & Adaptive Alignment
- Patterning for high density line/space
- Flexible and adaptive pattern design for rapid prototyping
- Soft and rigid substrate compatible
The best solution will ultimately depend on the specific use case, so feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.