Online Workshop / November 17, 2021 - November 18, 2021, (9:00-16:15 // 9:00-16:15 (CET))
Reliability of Electronic Systems #
The two-day online seminar is organized by the Fraunhofer IZM department “Environmental and Reliability Engineering” located in Berlin.
The programme has been carefully curated to cover the reliability of electronic systems in all development phases:
- Definitions and an introduction to the important terms
- Methods for system assessments
- Stress impacts and resulting failure mechanisms
- The empirical data and physics used in failure modelling
- Systematics of FE simulation
- Implementing realistic stress tests
- Analysing and interpreting test results
- Handling reliability characteris-tics/parameters
- Assuring reliability by condition monitoring
- Analytical measurement methods
The seminar is especially aimed at engineers working in the field of product development, technology, production, manufacturing and quality assurance.
The participants will be taught methods and imparted background knowledge for ensuring reliability within the development and production process of electronic systems.